Online Ordering – Amish Built Sheds
Simply put, we have created the best shed in the world. We have built a shed that can stand up to the Dakota weather, and have partnered with the quality that you would expect from an Amish builder. These sheds are TOUGH!!! These sheds are also backed by the strongest warranty in the market.
In today’s world, it’s important to use the digital world as much as possible. However, our Amish builders don’t have the technology that allows them to sell straight to you. That is why we have partnered up with them in order to give you the best deals and straight from the amish manufacturing. In essence, we are removing the middle man in order to keep prices LOW!! It’s simple, visit our 3D Builder, type in your zip code, and start building. You’ll receive an accuarate quote within a few hours! If you don’t have time to build, simply Request a price sheet and we will send you one shortly!!
Design your shed and click checkout, or call us with specific questions after receiving your price sheet:
- Checkout is on the bottom right of the 3D Builder.
- You can choose which option you’d like.
- After checkout, you are not required to pay as a representative from 605 Sheds will call you to confirm your order.
- If you have questions, you can call us at 605-354-1615
Wait for your shed to be built and delivered:
- Our lead times are about 3 to 5 weeks out for online builds in Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio.
- We will contact you when the shed is done to setup delivery.
- Once a date is set, you can prepare your yard by cleaning up the spot the shed is to be delivered and making sure there is a level area.
- That’s IT!!! Your shed will be delivered to you with the best Amish built quality, and the HIGHEST warranty on the market.
“I was a bit nervous ordreing a shed online, but i know 605 sheds has the best reputation. Little did I know they also had the best sheds. Here is a video of my shed after a toranado. We flipped it up and NO DAMAGE!! Look at how strong that base is!! All I can say is that my neighbors aren’t so lucky.”